We understand the China market well. This market is growing significantly as the result of changes and improvements in the regulatory environment and better organization of intellectual property law.
A Chinese company seeking new technology looked to be introduced to the growing market of products from Japan
The client needed our services to overcome challenges associated with linguistic and cultural barriers.
The Chinese client needed to identify potential Japanese partners with suitable products in order to maximize the client’s business expansion in Japan.
We were needed to facilitate smooth interlanguage/intercultural negotiation between the client and potential Japanese partners.
- Screened Japanese pharmaceutical companies with potential products for expansion into China. Explore their interest.
- Built documentation explaining the advantage of expanding into the China market.
- Arranged introductory meetings and followed up on target interests via smooth communication.
- Provided solutions for subsequent negotiation. Supported the entire deal negotiation process.
- Post-deal management.
The Chinese company highly appreciated our strength as a bridge between China and Japan.
The Japanese partner company we identified was also satisfied that we understood the Chinese market well.
They agreed that this partnership would create the opportunity for the expansion of business for both companies.
Companies seeking to bring products and technologies into Japan have often faced cultural and linguistic challenges.
Our extensive network among the two countries together with our communication skills made the development of new technology in Japan possible.
Key Project Capabilities
- Business development support
- Market Research
- List of potential companies
- Introductory materials
We help non-Japanese pharma/biotech companies
understand and expand into the Japanese market.